- To visit the Back Cihu, visitors need to register in advance. The opening hours are divided into 12 sections each day and possibly 2 additional sections on holidays.
From now on, for those who take the Cihu Route of Taiwan Tourist Shuttle, 10 visitors in each section can receive a discount without advance online registration. For full details, please call 1999 or contact Taoyuan City Scenic Area Service Agency.
- 1. After a land warning issued by the Central Weather Bureau for Taoyuan, all scenic areas in the city will be immediately closed.
2. If Taoyuan City Government announces to cancel work and classes, all visitor information centers in the city will be immediately closed.
3. The scenic areas and visitor information centers will reopen depending on the weather conditions and recovery arrangements.
- On-site registration begins at 8 a.m. every morning at Cihu Guide Service Station. According to the ticket availability on site, visitors without online registration can present IDs to get the number signs, and show up at the appointed time for identity verification and purchase of admission tickets.
- Zhongli Railway Station Visitor Information Center
No. 139, Zhonghe Rd., Zhongli Dist., Taoyuan City
Taoyuan Railway Station Visitor Information Center
No. 1, Zhongzheng Rd., Taoyuan Dist., Taoyuan City 330
HSR Taoyuan Station Visitor Information Center
No. 6, Sec. 1, Gaotie N. Rd., Zhongli Dist., Taoyuan City 320
Cihu Tourist Center
No. 1097, Sec. 1, Fuxing Rd., Zhongli Dist., Taoyuan City 320
Daxi Tourist Center
No. 896, Sec. 1, Fuxing Rd., Zhongli Dist., Taoyuan City 320
Lala Mountain Tourist Center
No. 29, hualing., Fuxing Dist., Taoyuan City 336
Shihmen Reservoir Tourist Center
Organized by Northern Region Water Resources Office, Water Resources Agency Ministry of Economic Affairs.
No. 68, Sec. 1, Huanhu Rd., Daxi Dist., Taoyuan City 335
Note: All visitor centers offer travel brochures and pamphlets to help you plan your vacation. For more information, please stop by or contact the tourist or visitor information centers.
For nearby traffic, hospital, and hotel accommodation information, please call the 24-hour toll-free hotline: 0800-011-765. Japanese, Chinese, English, and Korean-speaking operators are available.
- Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Voice Inquiry: 03-3983728 24-hour Emergency Hotline: 03-3982050 Terminal 1 Service Counter: 03-3982143 Terminal 2 Service Counter: 03-3983274